Webinar: ArcelorMittal’s S-in motion® Mid-size Sedan and SUV platform solutions
Thursday 12 May 16:00 CEST | 15:00 BST | 9:00 CDT | 10:00 EDT
Register now for this live webinar
Since initial rollout, ArcelorMittal’s S-in motion® lightweight steel solutions have assisted OEMs achieve significant body-structure weight reductions in production vehicles. Building upon its existing C-segment Sedan and Pickup Truck solutions, the S-in motion® range is now being extended to Mid-size Sedans and SUVs for the first time in a multi-vehicle platform.
In this webinar you will learn more about the added value of these S-in motion® Mid-Size Sedan and SUV design solutions :
- Achieving a from 20% to 26% body structure weight reduction compared to representative 2015 North American vehicles
- Helping OEMs achieve cost-effective weight reduction to meet stringent fuel economy standards in a multi-vehicle platform
- Maintaining or improving safety performance
Specialists will zoom in on the new advanced steel products and solutions, including products that are available now or in the near future:
- Hot stamping steels: Usibor® 1500 and 2000 - Ductibor® 500 and 1000
- Cold stamping steels: Fortiform® 980 and 1180, Dual Phase 490 exposed
- Martensitic steels: MartINsite® 1200, 1500 and 2000
About ArcelorMittal's automotive business
- ArcelorMittal is a global technology leader, creating lighter, stronger, cleaner steels for the automotive industry. We collaborate with global automakers to integrate the latest advanced steel grades into their designs, enabling them to hit targets for fuel efficiency without compromising safety, style or affordability.
- Our global reach, integrated supply chains and proven expertise give automakers the flexibility they need to stand out in a highly competitive market and keep costs low. We’re expanding the limits in formability and strength to provide lightweight solutions for both cars and trucks through the launch of new solutions and steels that didn’t exist 10 years ago, like our S-in motion program and patented Usibor® hot stamping steel.
- Our S-in motion® solutions can be adapted to meet an OEM’s specific design and future vehicle requirements through co-engineering projects with ArcelorMittal's global network.