Why is hot stamping such a hot topic? Watch the webinar!
Watch a recorded version of the AMS webinar about hot stamping, co-presented by ArcelorMittal and Gestamp
Missed the live AMS webinar presented by ArcelorMittal's Henri Guyon and Gestamp's Christophe Cazes? Don't worry: a recorded version of the webinar is availble now. During this webinar, you will learn more about the current potential and future perspectives of applying hot stamping/press hardened steel solutions. It will also answer common questions about the corrosion resistance and global availability of hot stamping steels.
Topics covered include:
- What are the properties of the new press hardening steels that are in the pipeline?
- What can be achieved when implementing hot stamping steel solutions?
- How do advanced hot stamping technologies, used by part makers on the market today, optimize the crash management and weight reduction?
About ArcelorMittal's autmotive business
- ArcelorMittal is a global technology leader, creating lighter, stronger, cleaner steels for the automotive industry. We collaborate with global automakers to integrate the latest advanced steel grades into their designs, enabling them to hit targets for fuel efficiency without compromising safety, style or affordability.
- Our global reach, integrated supply chains and proven expertise give automakers the flexibility they need to stand out in a highly competitive market and keep costs low. We’re expanding the limits in formability and strength to provide lightweight solutions for both cars and trucks through the launch of new solutions and steels that didn’t exist 10 years ago, like our S-in motion program and patented Usibor® and Ductibor®.